Professor Kyle
A
I've seen many people say they post & interact way more here than they ever did on Twitter – mostly because they feel safe here. That's the best recommendation for this place there could possibly be. Thank you to Christopher Bouzy and this community for creating that.
08:37 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Deborah Winfrey Keene
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I post more here because I receive more interaction and responses to my posts. On the bird app I felt like I was posting into a black hole. Seemed that users there chased after blue check folk, who largely ignored them.
07:07 AM - Sep 06, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I not only get more interaction here, it's far more positive than that on xitter. I had a single instance here where someone became furious when he perceived a compliment of the platform as an attack on him personally. Smooth sailing besides him though. I tried to talk with him, but to no avail.
09:31 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Nicole
A
Splashback!
11:58 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Kaptain Retro
A
I do find myself posting more here. I feel engagement here is genuine. I still find myself checking Twitter more often, but that’s only a function of two things: 1. More journalists and sport’s personalities (for now) and 2. An app. Once the app is launched that paradigm will no doubt shift.
07:46 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Amy B
A
This is so true. I have my Twitter locked down, hardly ever post and don’t really engage. It’s too crazy over there & people can be so awful with no repercussions. This whole vibe is peaceful & im grateful.
06:23 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Chris Puttick
A
Twitter was not always that way
04:00 AM - Apr 13, 2023
D V
A
It's true.
11:01 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
I am one of those people :-)
10:53 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
Ha, yes! Seeing you comment on that somewhere (after seeing a bunch of others saying similar things) was what inspired my post! ☺️
11:00 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Reisa Miller
A
I echo that sentiment.
08:45 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
I'm waiting for you to grade my Spouts. I'm an excellent writer, but my grammar sucks. 😂♾️💜 Every time 😂 I'm messing with you , but it has crossed my mind. 🤗
08:45 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Miss Lil' Bit Angie.
Ha! Well if it makes you feel any better, my grammar sucks sometimes too... and I tell my students all the time that grammar is important because people are judgy, but the content is what really matters!
08:47 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
I was never personally worried about safety though I appreciate that many people are and have cause to be. I like it here because there is enough topic diversity for me, but most importantly, people respond. There have been funny exchanges. serious ones, helpful ones, and caring ones.
08:42 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Yeah, it's definitely a very interactive place, which I love.
08:43 PM - Apr 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}