Christopher Bouzy
A
Spoutible is working. People are having lively debates, and sharing thoughts and ideas without the hate we see on other platforms. I have already noticed negative individuals are receiving less engagement than others with fewer negative spouts.
07:40 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Kathleen Kern
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Whenever someone on Twitter complains about Twitter, I always recommend Spoutible.
09:56 AM - Jan 24, 2024
Kelpie in Spring
A
Yay!! Thank you so much for this wonderful gift.
11:13 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
It’s phenomenal! I was thinking about how the “feel” is so different and peaceful and wondered - have any of us ever been free and unplagued by algorithms on social media ? Did we even know what it could be like? Maybe that’s the peace I’m feeling and it’s good. Thanx you sir.
12:00 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
It’s an ENTIRELY different experience. You don’t get boosted because you’re famous or popular or controversial. We’re equals. You build up following based n the strength of the content you share vs some algorithm based engagement. Not being algorithm-ed to smithereens feels fine!
12:00 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Be Human
A
Exactly I have seen the ones saying that there is less engagement, probably because they are looking for fights not discussions,😬
11:59 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Robin
A
I'm really enjoying Spoutible. Thanks Mr. Bouzy! Suggestion idea....On the profile page, I would like to see owner created spouts in spouts tab. Echoes in their own tab. Being able to better see created spouts when i go to a profile, not buried in echoes, i think will enhance interaction.
02:41 PM - Jul 14, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
Hi Chris, as a suggestion, WE should be referred to as the, “Spoutonians.” 😊😉🤭
09:16 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Andrea Rudy
A
All of this is true. Once it's faster and there's an app, I truly believe the migration from Twitter will be colossal. This is legit the best alternative out there, and is actually superior.
03:14 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Steve Herzfeld
A
I love Spoutible.
01:24 PM - Feb 07, 2023
dora
A
Looking good so far! All I really want on this platform is to have decent talks w/ diff people. I certainly DON'T want an echo chamber. I follow Joe Walsh, George Conway, as well as @charlotteclymer , Soledad O'Brien, etc. I'm just tired of disinformation, as perpetrated by the Twitter CEO.
12:52 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Jake Halligan
A
Thank you Chris. It is so much better here.
Thank your team!
12:27 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Doug Ray
A
My attitude has simply improved over the past week. Once when #Spoutible launched, and then again when I removed the bird app
12:24 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Diane Knows
A
Soooo much better than the bird site! Thank you! 🙏🏻❤️
12:19 PM - Feb 07, 2023
David Marriott
A
Really good so far. A positive vibe. Nice. What a lot of work you and your team must have put in. Admiration.
09:10 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Minou Roufail
A
It's not even 9:00 in the morning, and somebody on twitter has already told me to fuck off. 😂

Appreciate it here.
09:00 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Birdsayma
A
In response to Minou Roufail.
Oh no!
That's dead bird site/MAGA speak for good morning. 😂
09:37 AM - Feb 07, 2023 (Edited)
Howard Mize
A
I'm only here periodically so far, but it's been a great experience.
08:50 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Mel Broussard
A
@cbouzy ...
Thank you for giving us this space. I already have much more engagement here than on the birdie app. I like what I see so far.
08:48 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Nana of the Shire
A
Honestly have to skip the whiners and complainers. Impatience with new forums or demands for immediate fixes of non emergency issues is just not a good look on anyone. This is a great alternative to the bird. I love it. But there are some who can never be satisfied and will nitpick every thing.
08:45 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Sue
A
Issues regarding timeline algorithms are more complicated, but bound to become more relevant (esp if u want to maintain one of the most attractive assets at the pre-EM platform), perhaps contested, as this community grows.

Hats off to your hard work - this is a nice space and I enjoy being here.
08:31 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Sue
A
Many Spouters mentioned they feel "visible" here - seen/heard, with engagement. (voices of the majority get easily drowned when a community grows to a certain size & when hierarchy emerges) That is a quality to maintain/build innovatively (e.g. the live Q&A u did was nice-it adds to the experience).
08:27 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
It isn’t always easy to create and engage in generative conversation. Especially online. Easier to posture, yell, “score points” etc. And most of us have already been trained to fall into bad habits. The challenge, imo, will be using this opportunity for a reset to create a “new normal.”
08:27 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Mina
A
If you need a volunteer moderator on late afternoons, I'm available..
08:25 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
We’re also talking about real life things, like #creating & #Crafting 🤩🙌🤘
#CraftersASSEMBLE 🤘🔥
#CraftingPod🐳 #CraftersPod🐳
#CreatorsAssemble 🤘🔥

https://spoutible.com/thre...
07:57 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Deb
A
I'm finding it a much more positive experience than on the broken bird. Thank you so much!
07:55 AM - Feb 07, 2023
DawnElaine FirstWave
A
On Sunday I deleted my footprint, including all followers and all whom I was following, on the *bird site and then deactivated the entire account. I have full reason to trust you because of #BotSentinel , and I have given @Spoutible 100% of my full dedication!
Honestly, I have never been happier !
07:48 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Bart De Bear
A
I'm afraid I might have initiated the great: Who's cuter, a capybara or an otter? debate of 2023 and usually I can't stand "both sides" arguments but both sides are getting pretty heated up over this one. My apologies.
07:48 AM - Feb 07, 2023
rbergin
A
Any metrics on the number of users??

Over 50K

Over 100K

Over 250K

Over 1M

5 votes — 07:47 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Shua
A
Can you post an explanation of the "normal %" rating balloon for everyone. I've seen a lot of people asking about it who aren't familiar with BOT Sentinel. That'd be great for the community. And thank you for what you've done here. This site is fantastic!
07:43 AM - Feb 07, 2023
STEM TheBleeding
A
In response to Shua.
Here's a screenshot of my botsentinel rating from my Twitter account.

It explains actually a lot of what that bar does and what the numbers mean.

(They're not turned on right now here, btw)
07:47 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Rebecca Gabriel
A
Appreciate you.
07:42 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Jess Martin
A
We all know and feel what’s at stake here and what #Spoutible’s success can mean for all our (damaged) societies and (dysfunctional) political-institutional structures.

You’ve created something magical and you did it just in time.
07:42 AM - Feb 07, 2023
TheyPlagueHorsesDon'tThey ?
A
In response to Jess Martin.
Hear hear!
09:13 AM - Feb 07, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}