Christopher Bouzy
A
Here are the survey results:

1. Users don't want to change the ratings.

2. Most users don't want sexually explicit content.

3. Users want an app and more news on the website.

4. Half of the users love the platform, but there is room for improvement.

5. 20% would pay for more features.
10:56 AM - Mar 27, 2023 (Edited)
Viviane Elbee
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I’d like to see scheduled posts and lists please! Also, I’m good with seeing advertisements on my feed. I know Spoutible has to make money somehow. (I would also like more users on Spoutible.)
09:55 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Marc Lawrence Jr
A
Any Insights On Sports Wagering 🤔

If an Unwanted (( Toxic )) Topic ...

We Will Go Invisible while Still Rooting For
Spoutible Success 👍️

This Platform Feels Like a Very Safe Space
-nice execution- !! ✅
07:39 AM - Aug 25, 2023
Lolafromthe D
A
Trending politics would be nice. I’m looking to replace twitter as my way of keeping up with the news of the day
10:45 AM - Aug 04, 2023
SpoilTease
A
Can you define sexually explicit content?

In Iran it's a woman not wearing a hijab. In other places, it's a bit of cleavage. Florida parents seem to think Michelangelo's statue, David, is sexually explicit. It leads to willy-nilly enforcement from companies who ban "sexually explicit" content.
03:09 PM - Mar 28, 2023
SpoilTease
A
In response to SpoilTease.
Are sex workers allowed to have accounts here? Are they allowed to link to the places where they work? What level of photos are they allowed to post to their timeline?

Where does Spoutible draw the line?
03:10 PM - Mar 28, 2023 (Edited)
Crystal May
A
It's starting to really function well and it's faster.
I enjoy 🐳
07:54 AM - Mar 28, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
Accept advertising, Christopher.

You've shown top advertisers that you have a clean, bot-free, troll-free platform. Musk, on the other hand, is showing he doesn't understand the point of account verification.
10:57 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
In response to PhoenixWomanMN.
I'm all in for Advertisers stand w/ Democracy to generate revenue

Like you said @cbouzy has a clean Democratic platform w/ Bot Sentinel altho there are some silent Republican supporters here, disguised in Democrats 🥸

He can also offer a monthly fee to users who don't want to see these Adverts
04:16 AM - Apr 15, 2023
David James
A
In response to PhoenixWomanMN.
Whilst I hate the idea of advertising spoiling our wonderful community threads, I also recognize that the reality of the situation is that Christopher actually needs to make some money from this platform, the hours and hours of work that I’ve gone into it so far, I have made it a safe place to be.
09:43 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Myke
A
I think we try the donation model, if sustainable. If you remind people kindly that a few dollars help keep this from becoming subscription-based or pay-to-play like some competition, people will happily contribute what they are able. What is the average donation for the Top 1,000 users?
10:28 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Honey Bunn
A
You are doing good things, Christopher. Thank-you.

I would pay a few bucks a month to keep this a safe place for all walks of life, beliefs, ages and genders, even without new features.
08:27 PM - Mar 27, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Myke
A
In response to Susan.
Agreed. Maybe we get a cute little badge if we donate, but I don't want inequity on features.
10:29 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Roberta Calm-in-the-storm
A
My geek-self LOVES that you shared the pie charts @cbouzy . Life with real data is so much better 📊📈😀
07:02 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Greytdog
A
Yup Yup Yup. A good platform evolving into a great platform. I love this. Thanks, Chris!
04:39 PM - Mar 27, 2023
nickrich56
A
More surveys please! Once a month perhaps? 🤔
04:23 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Darlene Connor
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:44 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Rae Lyn Fox
A
In response to Darlene Connor.
That's actually an exceptional sample size for a survey. Generally speaking, to get a broad sample base, you want around 10% of users, where 10% does not exceed 1000 total respondents. 8000 far exceeds 1000 users and is more than enough to get a sense of what the general Spoutible user group wants.
02:46 PM - Mar 27, 2023
The Azz
A
In response to Darlene Connor.
In my case, I had issues with subbmitting the survey, and forgot to go back and redo it.
12:52 AM - Mar 28, 2023 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
These responses reflect the way I voted. But then I was recently suspended for a "sexually suggestive" post and I don't post things like that. The spout was deleted so I don't know which it was or how to make sure I don't keep violating rules. I vote for email telling us what rule was violated.
01:31 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Grace Amandes
A
Thank you! I will say, if there were another choice between "I love it" and "it's okay but needs a lot of improvement" the percentage choosing "it's okay..." would have probably been a lot smaller. That felt a bit like choosing between A+++ and C. Where I would grade it more of a B+ or A-.
01:31 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Freecat15
A
In response to Grace Amandes.
Exactly. My answer would've been: I love it, but it still needs improvment here and there.
06:23 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Myles Higgins ?
A
01:27 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Jane Smith
A
The problem with #2 is that not everyone agrees on what is sexually explicit.
01:16 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Andy Topley
A
I just want a 24hr clock
01:14 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
I'd gladly accept seeing ads with the capability of blocking the ones I don't like, and so long as they don't just take over feeds like they have on facebook and twitter as long as I don't have to pay.
01:09 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
Things I would pay for to help Spoutible: merchandise like tote bags, t-shirts, hoodies, mugs etc. I would also pay a quarterly subscription for an ad free version of Spoutible if ads got to be too numerous.
01:08 PM - Mar 27, 2023
pat matsueda
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
sounds reasonable
06:31 PM - Mar 27, 2023
John Frost
A
It's difficult to conceive of straight-up paying for a platform that requires my content and regular visits to be successful. That said, there are things I will pay for to support a cause I believe in. I'll buy the hat, the tote bag, the t-shirt, and the book.
01:00 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
In response to John Frost.
What about just paying not to see ads? I pay extra for commercial-free streaming platforms instead of the lower price that streams shows with commercials. 🤷🏻‍♀️
01:02 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Darlene Connor
A
In response to John Frost.
01:47 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Jon L (he/him/his)
A
Is an app really coming by Friday?
12:58 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
12:03 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to Jasmine A..
12:13 PM - Mar 27, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
In response to Jasmine A..
Qualiry advertisers are much more likely to show up if the site is a clean site.
11:00 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Jill Gagnon
A
Can you give me a blue check
12:00 PM - Mar 27, 2023
NewWarriorsTalk
A
1. I don't really have a strong opinion on this. I don't even remember what I voted now.

2. This has been talked to death. Moving on.

3. Interesting how few care about prioritizing Pods. Glad app came in 1st.

4. Fair.

5. Really glad to see the majority is not interested in paying for sch
12:00 PM - Mar 27, 2023
LGsMom
A
Thanks for posting the results. I wanted to say that I am one of the 80% who voted against paying for more options but I did so bc I don’t see value in the things that were enumerated. I would pay for an app and, as the user experience improves, would be willing to pay a monthly fee.
11:55 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Dorothy Wright
A
Thank you for sharing the results. I just want Spoutible to succeed. I know it takes money to run a business Christopher. 🤗
11:49 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Chris Prime
A
Great work so far! I said app, since I that will draw in a much larger audience and take care of the other responses that were included.
I am concerned this will become the yin to the Truth Social yang, rather than center-leaning - which is needed to usurp Twitter rather than being another niche
11:44 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Monique Shannon
A
The survey looks like what I feel like when it comes to a great social/ informative platform.
Thanks Christopher Bouzy
11:35 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Kimsadem
A
Will you please address an issue I am having: when I elect to follow an account, the button states unfollow vice following. Why is this happening?
11:27 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Michael Raz
A
In response to Kimsadem.
Since your spout is tucked into a thread on a survey it may not be seen by anyone with an answer. On the left click the three dots ... and then help. There is a function here to post a ticket.
11:55 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Raphael
A
In response to Kimsadem.
the 'follow' button changes to 'unfollow' you can click the button again if you wish to unfollow.
11:56 AM - Mar 27, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}