Christopher Bouzy
A
I would love your honest feedback about Collaborative Threading.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Today I will speaking at Adweek to talk about Spoutible. I will be live spouting throughout the event along with several other people. So follow this thread for behind the scenes updates and other news.

https://event.adweek.com/s...
08:04 AM - May 18, 2023
05:09 PM - May 18, 2023
Donna Lynn
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I love them! I think the conversational flow creates a great opportunity for Spoutible to be an interactive platform.

Someone already shared the c-thread regarding autism, but I'd also like to share the one regarding poker.

I enjoyed them both as well as your live event.
08:22 AM - May 20, 2023
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
I like it! It is definitely something groundbreaking.
It's probably mostly a great feature for journalists to write and regular users to read.

Maybe there's a way to include in the first spout which people are featured in the thread.
06:48 AM - May 20, 2023
Rebecca E
A
I have mixed feeling about this. Would not use it and, as I try to limit my time on Spoutible/Slack channels, I pay little attention to collaborative threads.
12:01 PM - May 19, 2023
Misha Ellison
A
The collaborative concept is great.

Threaded responses in general should show in places normal spouts do, as though they were original spouts. Timeline, Explore, Searches. Otherwise the reach stops with “those who think to go back in case the thread got bigger”.
09:54 AM - May 19, 2023
Zeketayler
A
It was great!
07:52 AM - May 19, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
Only read one so far, it was fantastic encompassed a conversation between two men regarding autism. One generous soul willing to talk openly and frankly about it and the other asking important questions! Fantasticly well done, informative and helped me understand this reality many people live with!❤
01:43 AM - May 19, 2023
Phred
A
Numbering is off when I echo. See attached screenshot. Otherwise, it’s freaking BRILLIANT! Day’um!
11:15 PM - May 18, 2023
KayEdgerton
A
It was very effective at giving a broader perspective of the event. Easy to follow, didn't need any tool to "unroll" it. Loved it!
08:15 PM - May 18, 2023
Adam Deitsch □
A
It looked to compile smoothly. I like the group effort. But I only saw it after the fact, from outside. I do wonder what it looks like when you're trying to collaborate in real time & how it might disrupt your flow of thought, or force you to change your Spout so not to repeat your collaborator.
07:35 PM - May 18, 2023
Adam Deitsch □
A
In response to Adam Deitsch □.
I would add, @cbouzy , that this is an interesting glitch/quirk of the enhanced/collaborative threading. Neither of these are the first Spout of the thread, but the both show up as 1/31 until you expand them.
07:40 PM - May 18, 2023
HeartDoc Andrew
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:32 PM - May 18, 2023
NewsSportsINC
A
I think it's unique. No other platforms have anything like it. I personally love it.!
07:09 PM - May 18, 2023
Indigo
A
It seems pretty cool and looks like fun to participate in. 🙂👍🏾
05:59 PM - May 18, 2023
Marie-Josée Martin ♿
A
Cool feature.
05:55 PM - May 18, 2023
Mal
A
Great potential.
The fact that replies stay out of TL & Explore is great for those who want to catch up later.
Different perspectives would be invaluable at big rallies/demonstrations.
Plus contributors can add their own summaries/clarifications/ corrections/ further information as required.
05:53 PM - May 18, 2023
Donna Lynn
A
In response to Mal.
Although I agreed with another spout about a desire to the replies, this makes sense. Replies mingled within the c-thread could create a disjointed flow.
08:02 AM - May 20, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
05:45 PM - May 18, 2023
Allwftopic
A
I think it's so freaking cool.
05:34 PM - May 18, 2023
Maria OLeary
A
I’ve seen a few people doing here, and I like it. I would like to participate in one sometime in the future.
05:31 PM - May 18, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
This collaborative thread is great! It's like having reporters on the ground. It seems like a great tool for a live event.
05:30 PM - May 18, 2023
Peter Fraser
A
At first I didn't see the difference between regular threads and collaborative threading, but now I see what a great tool it is. Especially how your talk was collaborative threaded today - do you think it will expand to include more than 4 people at some point?
05:29 PM - May 18, 2023
Myles Higgins ?
A
05:26 PM - May 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (Neurofabulous11) can see their posts

Donna Lynn
A
In response to Myles Higgins ?.
I really enjoyed that conversation. Yes, it is a great example of co-threads.
08:05 AM - May 20, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
If what occurred today was an example of collaborative threading...I think that it is awesome! It can be used just for a fun interaction while at the same time, it could also be used as a tool for meetings and or brainstorming sessions, where every one can interact on the same thread.
05:23 PM - May 18, 2023
April Sparkles
A
@ScarabRose
@Myles_Away and @beec4240 had an amazing collaborative thread
-April 💛.
05:17 PM - May 18, 2023 (Edited)
Myles Higgins ?
A
In response to April Sparkles.
05:30 PM - May 18, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
I love it! This is the second time I have seen people do it. First was a cool Q&A about poker. It reads very cleanly and it is a great hybrid of real-time and asynchronous. It feels real time, but unlike an interview you can step away and come back w/o missing anything. 10/10
05:17 PM - May 18, 2023 (Edited)
Scarab Rose
A
I don't think I've yet seen collaborative threads.
05:13 PM - May 18, 2023
Eleanor
A
In response to Scarab Rose.
I don’t think I’ve seen it yet. I’m still trying to figure out regular threading…
05:16 PM - May 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}