Robert DuPont
A
The only thing I'm seeing here is anti-Trump stuff, which I AM ALL FOR. But NO ONE has learned the lesson of expressing an independent opinion without QUOTE SPOUTING . I almost think you all work for Trump, Greene ,Cruz ( insert your super-villian here) they get more exposure than an actual tweet
10:24 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Dad The Geek
A
In response to Robert DuPont.
You’re definitely following a crowd that you want to follow….
02:47 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Buffie Blesi
A
My spouts are about #genderequity , #Education , #science , #health , #news , interesting people, events/concerts (we're promoters), #video (we're producers) & my journey as an #entrepreneur . I follow people that interest me. That guy doesn't, so I don't see much. Follow who interests you.
10:39 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Unapologetically Beth
A
To see less anti-Trump, you have to follow people that don't spout about Trump. There are tons of people here. Without an algorithm, you don't see them, only the accounts you follow and the accounts they are echoing/quote echoing. Hastags are helpful.
10:11 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Max Rodway ?
A
I'm going to follow you just for the 45's 👍.
09:17 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
I spend more time on #SpoutingClassics and #foodwars . Also #books , #SpoutibleBannedBookClub , and whatever rhyming game is going on rn.

You got to follow @April_Sparkles and @Myles_Away form some serious entertainment!
09:14 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Also @beec4240 & @eilsen_baddie & @canyonsfan are important follows for shenanigans & great info. @AverybodySpouts for her delightful mysteries @ Bouzy's Bar.

@blackmusicproject & @Dailypicturetheme will fill your feed with music history & images.
09:24 PM - Jul 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (April_Sparkles) can see their posts

Lisse (she/her)
A
Echo spouting is a way of validating the point of a spouter, and you, without parroting or copying. People generally appreciate you not saying the same thing they just said.

Also a lot of us, don’t talk about him constantly…like me. Maybe if you follow more people, you’ll get more variety.
11:26 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Eve_Gadgets
A
You can use Explore & search hashtags to find content that match your interests. No algorithms means it takes a bit of work get it flowing in the direction you want
11:18 AM - Jul 10, 2023
jim Novak
A
Expand your following. Your feed is based on your follows.
11:16 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
It sounds like you picked some follows who are amplifying those folks. A lot of spouters don't want to see those faces, so they don't - it's entirely possible to be a dem and not constantly focus on the Rs. You'll find the right follows, it won't take long.
11:00 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Mark Wilson, MD
A
Develop a larger group of followers, cultivate it, and your experience will be different.
10:58 AM - Jul 10, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
Follow a couple hundred more people
10:53 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
The more people you follow the more diverse your timeline will become. Some people spout their opinions directly, some echo to boost the posts from others and others quote spout to add a note regarding what someone else has said. They are all ok ways to communicate here. Advice - follow more.
10:45 AM - Jul 10, 2023
James
A
We see pretty much what people we follow post or amplify.
Follow more people who post about different things, and before clicking to follow people look at what they post and descide if that is what you want to see amplified on your timeline.
10:44 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Ola
A
You will literally find everything on my exciting page, except politics. Visit my timeline; you will be glad you did.🤗
10:41 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Fern Lovebond (they/them)
A
Hey, cool thing: the entire space is voluntary. If quoting other ppl's words (which is sometimes a means of crediting the source that led to your own thots or ideas on the matter at hand) is such a big problem for you, it's not being forced upon you. You're free to enjoy yourself elsewhere.

🪴_/¯¢¢
10:39 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Lil
A
Do you mean supplying a link to a website with an "intro" that is a quote from the link? Because otherwise I don't know what you mean.
10:38 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
In response to Lil.
Quote echoing (see the ((o)) at the bottom of any spout to echo or quote echo) is like quote-tweeting, which is when we can share a post and add a thought or emoji or whatever to express our own thoughts on the post. It doesn't appear in comments.
10:57 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Sabine
A
I am not quite sure what you are looking at. With some 50 followings it can´t be your timeline. AND it can´t be the explore feature for the obvious reason that it doesn´t fit your description.
10:31 AM - Jul 10, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
Explain?
10:26 AM - Jul 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}