Christopher Bouzy
A
I started watching Fallout and I have mixed feelings. What do you guys think?
06:10 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Nikita
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
It's great! Very similar to the game. And Walter Goggins steals the show. Huge fan of the game so there's that.
03:12 PM - Apr 22, 2024
Leaundra Ross
A
My husband is enjoying it.🤷🏾‍♀️

It's not my type of show so I don't have an opinion about myself.
12:53 PM - Apr 22, 2024
Ground Control
A
Watched the first episode and I feel the same. Longtime fan of the game series since the first one back in the 1990s (yes, I am old). But it feels like the direction (ultra-serious) is clashing with the writing (more satirical), muddies up the tone.
10:42 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Larissa Tallihensia
A
Enjoying it so far! 2 of us have played Fallout, 3 haven’t and we all like it. Good characters. World a little odd but matches game well enough. I started calling the gore “discrete gore” because there’s always something else with it. (Very Sam Rami.) Fast paced. Good music. We will see! (Ep 3…)
04:59 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Nigel Jones
A
I'm quite enjoying it - don't know the game at all, but the series is interesting. Just on episode 3 right now though .....
02:40 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Ryan Buckley
A
I thought it was good. Stayed true to the game.
01:00 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Tammi LaTela
A
I can’t wait for season 2!
Really enjoyed “Fallout”.
11:14 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Gray Since 97
A
I watched it all, but tbh there were moments of brutality that made me question continuing. I'm not a gore person. I enjoyed the layered storyline though.
11:08 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
Didn’t know about the game, and stopped watching after 3 episodes. The plot didn’t seem coherent to me. Too many loopholes and too much illogic to be enjoyable. Made for simpletons who don’t want to much depth or thinking.
10:15 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Anton Markwart
A
I'm more of a Borderlands fan. No idea if this will be any good:
https://youtu.be/775GDQwus...
BORDERLANDS Trailer (NEW 2024) - YouTube

official new movie trailer for Borderlands Plot : A feature film based on the popular video game set on the abandoned fictional planet of Pandora where peopl...

10:00 AM - Apr 21, 2024
R o K p h i s h
A
I played the games and thoroughly enjoyed them ... but have not seen the TV series because it's on Amazon Prime Video, which I canceled on Jan 29 when they began showing annoying ADs.
09:47 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
It has much of the spirit of the games. I’ve enjoyed the feeling, as a player, that I’ve been in some of those locales. The storyline is a little goofy but overall it is a lighter weight piece of entertainment with the gore and violence of the game. Met my expectations this far (5 episodes in.)
09:35 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Barbara Nelsen
A
I’m not a gamer so I had no idea what it was about. With no context it was just another overly ghoulish limited series. I couldn’t even finish the first episode. I’ll take more like For All Mankind, Foundation, 3 Body Problem, Severance, etc.
09:33 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Phred
A
@AnthonyLee where you at? Someone missed your pod.
09:05 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
In response to Phred.
Nobody came to my Pod. I deleted it.

Actually, three people popped in at different times, then left. I was waiting for a small group to form and stay so that I would have a live audience to speak to and give them a chance to talk.

Apparently, most people just want to listen to Pods, not speak.
10:22 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Michael Freeman
A
I watched it.

It was kinda weird (the whole ghoul thing), kinda corny (the vault cults), kinda sad (the ugliness of humanity).

Not sure I'd watch a 2nd season.
08:16 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Timbo Twiddly ☮️
A
Never played the games, but enjoyed the humor and like sci-fi in general; but... it just didn't grab me. Only watched 1 episode.

I prefer more 'meaty' sci-fi series like AppleTV's Constellation and Severance. Netflix 3 Body Problem, MGM+ Beacon 23...
08:14 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Our Friday group is watching (we've watched through 3; 4 and 5 next Friday if people want to jump in) and we're loving it.

More violent than I normally like, which makes the group watch better for me but I'm surprised by how compelling I find it.

Lots of nightmare fuel though.
07:57 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Just Piper
A
Played New Vegas, Fallout 3 and Fallout 4. The TV series was good…not great, but good. Okay, very good! I’m nit picky cause I love the games, but everything looked like too “shiny” apocalyptic.
07:54 AM - Apr 21, 2024 (Edited)
David Steinberg
A
Never played the game (and I'm generally not into video games). The series looked interesting but, after watching the first three episodes, I'm not into it enough to continue. I can't really relate to any of the characters.
07:46 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Rochelle Mckay
A
Gotta try it.
07:20 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Ethics and Psychology
A
I thought it was pretty good. I played the first 2 iterations of the game. I did not think it mattered much whether you played or not.

I enjoyed the sets, the acting, and the writing. Dark humor in a post-apocalyptic America. Some social critiques, especially capitalism and inequality.
07:03 AM - Apr 21, 2024
bentosnbuttons
A
My husband played the game and watched it and loved it esp what he said is the lack of sentimentality
07:00 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Thomas Cantwell
A
I do not play video games, so I don't have any context of this game. Show is OK to me.
06:59 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Patricia D'Cruze
A
We're on the last episode and I still have mixed feelings about it 🤷‍♀️
06:47 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
It’s not for me. My husband said he didn’t like it either. We are not gamers. Our son is at university I have to ask him what he thinks☺️.
06:38 AM - Apr 21, 2024
David James
A
I used to be a gamer, but I have never played the fallout games, however, I really enjoyed it, especially Walton Goggins as the ghoul.
06:34 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Eljay Sixty
A
Enjoyed it. I’m not a gamer but my son is so I did ask him for a touch of context here and there, but it wasn’t necessary. It did have some interesting ideas, particularly embodied in the ghoul (Cooper).
06:33 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Gothic Prophet
A
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

To me, it looked like Fallout, it felt like Fallout, and it tasted like Fallout. Can't wait for season 2.
06:25 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Elektra 🖖
A
In response to Gothic Prophet.
But did it smell like Fallout?
09:21 AM - Apr 21, 2024

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Adam Deitsch □
A
Never played the game, so no context, but I watched the first episode and it was interesting/exciting with a bit of humor slid into it. I'll watch more when I can have an empty room, since the wife wasn't having it and it's not for kidlets.
06:12 AM - Apr 21, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}