Tonya Bailey
A
Any suggestions on who to follow or where to find peeps would be much appreciated. 💙
10:06 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
In response to Tonya Bailey.
If you see a spout you like… click on the hearts icon and that will show you all the accounts that liked it too and you can follow them. Lots of folks are posting how to help make this app succeed… follow folks who liked that spout bc they are committed to making the app a success.
09:12 PM - Apr 18, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
Click Explore and click on Verified all the way to the right. https://spoutible.com/sear...
08:56 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Nicole
A
08:08 PM - Apr 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Myron Clifton
A
In response to Nicole.
01:06 PM - Apr 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (MukamiIreri1) can see their posts

Misha Ellison
A
Tonya! What’s the word, humming bird?

I’m awfully sorry you’re having to fight for your good health. I can’t offer much to help, but if some cake or the occasional silliness might help keep your spirits up, please feel feee to stop by.
10:49 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Tonya Bailey
A
In response to Misha Ellison.
That sound wonderful. Silences and laughter are balm for the soul.
06:44 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Sideeye Slant 🎨
A
On Explore tab(looks like a compass)there are links@ top of pg you can use 2search.For verified accts,click on the Verified tab&start scrolling.For us reg folk,click on the People tab &scroll. Or,you can search hashtags 4keywords of things that interest you. Or just scroll down the explore timeline.
10:28 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
@DroidPlays puts out lists everyday 😀
10:13 PM - Apr 02, 2023
SeattleBlueGull
A
I just go to 'Explore' and follow those I'm interested in AND notice when the Avatar is one I recognize from the before times. Think that last is why I picked up on your account.
You can also search for attributes (mine are Science and Archeology - realizing that the Brits spell the latter differen
10:11 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Tonya Bailey
A
In response to SeattleBlueGull.
Appreciate that, thanks for the info.
06:45 PM - Apr 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}